One Straw Revolution Misprint - the word "cat" used in place of "eat".

  • smills178
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      FYI:

      Both of the ebooks, "One Straw Revolution" downloaded from the Files
      section on this group contain an obvious misprint.

      Are others aware of this? Is it some kind of joke using the word
      "Cat" instead of "Eat"?

      For example on pg. 76 under the section "Living by Bread Alone" the
      following misprint appears- "Mothers often tell their children to cat
      their food - even if they do not like the taste - because it is good
      for them."

      It should be noted this is a frequent misprint throughout the ebook.

      -Thank you
    • Hayu
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2007
        Dear all,

        Please, could you tell me where can i get the e-book version of this book.

        Thank you.

        Hayu