BEE ride, Japan, Aug-Oct

  • Ecosig NC
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 2:14 AM
      Hey all
      We have two slots still open for folks to join this year's BEE ride, an
      annual environmental awareness capmaign. BEE members travel lenght of
      Japan by bicycle while avoiding motorized land transport, convenience
      stores, vending machines, & meat, for 2 months. Fancy riding with us? -a
      great way to lead by example. See the site: www.beejapan.org
      <http://www.beejapan.org/index>
      ..Chay