Re: india

  • kher_agro
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2007
      Dear Keefe,

      You should read books by late Mr. S.A. Dabholkar. Plenty for all is
      one in english.
      you can get it from m/s Mehta publishing house,1216, Sadashiv Peth,
      Pune-411030. Phone 91 20 24476924. e-mail mehpubl@....
      Price is $23.95.
      There are few others we are working seriously towards developing
      sustainable living alternatives.

      Regards,

      Shrinivas
      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "keefekeeley"
      <keefekeeley@...> wrote:

      > hello,
      >
      > i just spent a month on a farm in central india doing natural
      farming.
      > this time has convinced me that when i return to my home in the
      > united states this is what i want to do. i have three months
      > remaining for my travels, and so i have a few questions for anyone
      in
      > the group:
      >
      > 1) any suggestions on other farms that are worth a visit/stay in
      > india? i am hoping to head down to bhaskar save's farm later on.
      >
      > 2) is it feasible and worth it for me to visit japan on my way home
      > the usa and check out natural farming there?
      >
      > 3) i am quite keen to learn about the spiritual/philosophical aspect
      > of natural farming. i read the recent zen thread and it got me
      > a-thinking. has there been any discussion of fukuoka and lao
      tzu?
      > any suggestions or leads for places to visit, people to contact, or
      > further reading?
      >
      > thanks bundles,
      > keefe

    • GRABDAB
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 29, 2007
        Hi Vikram,

        The Other India Press, Goa may have books/directors listing organic
        farms in India. Also, do a search for Organic India and there're a
        few very active Indian organic farming groups on yahoo.

        Div

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "vikramashila_office"