Re: [fukuoka_farming] Anyone in TamilNadu, India doing Natural Farming

  • sathya_2020 anand
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2007
      <
      Hello Krishna,
      I am from TN. A person called Komathinayagam, Anthony samy in Pulliankodi of Thenkasi, TN are doing natural farming....

      At the sametime, i like to share that I am also interested in doing Natural farming.. and I like to do natural farming in the near future with farming as my way of life... I need some suggestion and guidance on this matter.

      With regards
      Sathya