Re: [fukuoka_farming] Anyone in TamilNadu, India doing Natural Farming

  • katrika@altern.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2007
      Hello sir kumar
      I know personnally Krisna Mckenzie, in Solitude Community in Auroville, TN.
      Many knowledge and visions to share with him.
      all the best
      Rémi (from france..)
      > Hi All,
      >
      > Kindly share the address of People who are doing Natural farming in
      > TamilNadu, India.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Krishna

      > !DSPAM:4628c26495341804284693!

    • sathya_2020 anand
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2007
        <
        Hello Krishna,
        I am from TN. A person called Komathinayagam, Anthony samy in Pulliankodi of Thenkasi, TN are doing natural farming....

        At the sametime, i like to share that I am also interested in doing Natural farming.. and I like to do natural farming in the near future with farming as my way of life... I need some suggestion and guidance on this matter.

        With regards
        Sathya