Anyone in TamilNadu, India doing Natural Farming

  • krishna kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2007
      Hi All,

      Kindly share the address of People who are doing Natural farming in TamilNadu, India.

      Regards,
      Krishna

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2007
        Hello sir kumar
        I know personnally Krisna Mckenzie, in Solitude Community in Auroville, TN.
        Many knowledge and visions to share with him.
        all the best
        Rémi (from france..)
        > Hi All,
        >
        > Kindly share the address of People who are doing Natural farming in
        > TamilNadu, India.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Krishna

        > !DSPAM:4628c26495341804284693!

      • sathya_2020 anand
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2007
          <
          Hello Krishna,
          I am from TN. A person called Komathinayagam, Anthony samy in Pulliankodi of Thenkasi, TN are doing natural farming....

          At the sametime, i like to share that I am also interested in doing Natural farming.. and I like to do natural farming in the near future with farming as my way of life... I need some suggestion and guidance on this matter.

          With regards
          Sathya