Re: [fukuoka_farming] india and japan NF

  • madhav chowdhary
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2007
      Hello,
      Are you interested in learning positive effect of Music on growth of plant, combine it with fukuoka_farming.
      With Regards.
      Madhav Chowdhary

      keefekeeley <keefekeeley@...> wrote:
      hello all,

      i just spent a month on a farm in central india doing natural farming
      and i have decided when i return to my home in the united states this
      is what i want to do. i have three months remaining for my travels,
      and so i have a few questions for anyone in the group:

      1) any suggestions on other farms that are worth a visit/stay in
      india. i am hoping to head down to bhaskar save's farm later on.

      2) is it feasible and worth it for me to visit japan on my way home to
      the usa and check out natural farming there?

      3) i am quite keen to learn about the spiritual/philosophical aspect
      of natural farming. any suggestions or leads for places to visit,
      people to contact, or further reading?

      thanks bundles,
      keefe