Re: [fukuoka_farming] india and japan NF

  • arunk sharma
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
      Dear Mr Keefe,
      Nice to here that you have learned natural farming in central India. Please inform the address of the farm so that I can tell you more about other places. Near Bhopal airport ( MP) at Bairagarh, there is MAdhav ashram and you will find real effect of Homa or agnihotra farming. Near to Bhopal , Hoshangabad was the birth pace of Fukuoka organic farming. in Kachh distirct of Gujrat another good example by Mr Vijay Shah
      In case you would like to visit the natural farming in low rainfall areas do visit to our place i.e. Jodhpur , a well connected city of Rajasthan by rail and air.
      You can discuss more on mobile
      YOur sincerely
      Arun K.Sharma
      Sr Scientist
      Central Arid ZOne Research Institute
      Jodhpur-342003

      MObile 094141 72436

      keefekeeley <keefekeeley@...> wrote:
      hello all,

      i just spent a month on a farm in central india doing natural farming
      and i have decided when i return to my home in the united states this
      is what i want to do. i have three months remaining for my travels,
      and so i have a few questions for anyone in the group:

      1) any suggestions on other farms that are worth a visit/stay in
      india. i am hoping to head down to bhaskar save's farm later on.

      2) is it feasible and worth it for me to visit japan on my way home to
      the usa and check out natural farming there?

      3) i am quite keen to learn about the spiritual/philosophical aspect
      of natural farming. any suggestions or leads for places to visit,
      people to contact, or further reading?

      thanks bundles,
      keefe

    • Anuraag Gupta
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2007
        Hi,
        You need to learn about Bhaskar Save from Umergaon, Maharashtra.

        Thanks
        Anuraag

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2007
          Hello,
          Are you interested in learning positive effect of Music on growth of plant, combine it with fukuoka_farming.
          With Regards.
          Madhav Chowdhary