Re: [fukuoka_farming] Subsidized volunteer places for our Permaculture and Solar courses

  • maihki neary
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 2:55 AM
      why is this site becomming an advertising space for people who want to make money...you have no respect. you want £250 for a course and labour done for you, this sadens my heart .

      Dharma House <thedharmahouse@...> wrote: Hi there,
      We have some subsidized volunteer places for our Permaculture design (May 1 - 10) and solar energy (May 18 - 23) courses. We are seeking people interested in doing the courses that are willing to do 2 hours work each day to help us out. Duties will include cooking and cleaning and work in the garden. We also have one place on our Permaculture course for someone that could lead a yoga class each day. All these roles would allow you to take all the hours needed to complete the permaculture design course and be invloved with nearly all the solar workshops as well. We are asking €250 for the Permaculture course and €160 for the solar energy course.
      We look forward to hearing from you!

      Be Well
      Love
      The Dharmahouse folks