natural control of longhorned beetle

  • Carlos Enrique Kaiser Winkler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      To irrigate a NF walnut orchard I am using hoses of a textil material
      "Poritex" - surrounding the trunk - which at low pressure exudate
      water.The system works well except in some areas where longhorned beetles
      (Prionus sp ) perforate the porous rings . Is there a natural way such
      as a plant (weed) who rejects this insect ? A biological control? Carlos

      Charla con tus amigos en lĂ­nea mediante MSN Messenger:
      http://messenger.latam.msn.com/