  • Douglas Barnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2007
      I'm not sure what the mystery bugs are, but having things show up in large numbers after a system is newly established is not uncommon. I suspect that before the end of June, a predator that eats your mystery bug will move in and start making them a lot less common.

      Douglas JE Barnes
      EcoEdge Design
      http://www.ecoedge.ca
      dbarnes@...

    • Douglas Barnes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007
        Sorry for the double post and lack of subject heading. Although I sent
        it once by clicking "reply to group," it still mucked up. Yahoo mail
        and Yahoo groups are having a little trouble these days.

        Apologies.