  • Douglas Barnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      I'm not sure what the mystery bugs are, but having things show up in large numbers after a system is newly established is not uncommon. I suspect that before the end of June, a predator that eats your mystery bug will move in and start making them a lot less common.

      Douglas JE Barnes
      EcoEdge Design
      http://www.ecoedge.ca
      dbarnes@...