Re: [fukuoka_farming] contacts in South West France

  • maihki neary
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2007
      hi stephane my name is mike and i live in the aude valley near limoux, and ive just started planting (trees mainly) on two hectres of land, its a totall experiment, all natural methods and lots of intuitive gardening. water is a bit short .drop me a message if you think you would like to have a patch to work on or help me with my ideas. i cant offer a place to live though.i havent heard of your friend jamie but i will let you know if i do

      steph_willems <steph_willems@...> wrote: Hello,

      I have been a member of this group for about a year, and I enjoy reading your messages, but
      I have been so far very silent! Although I've read some of Fukuoka's books (which I find
      incredibly inspiring), I don't have much possibility to practice natural farming at the moment,
      as I am still looking for some land to live on. So, I don't have much experience to share,
      except that I would be happy to get in contact with people who might be living in South West
      France, in particular Jamie Nicol, which I think lives in Aude. I am looking for possibilities to
      practice natural farming, and....I hope I will be able contribute to this group in the future.
      Cheers,
      St├ęphane

      Yahoo! Groups Links