contacts in South West France

  • steph_willems
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hello,

      I have been a member of this group for about a year, and I enjoy reading your messages, but
      I have been so far very silent! Although I've read some of Fukuoka's books (which I find
      incredibly inspiring), I don't have much possibility to practice natural farming at the moment,
      as I am still looking for some land to live on. So, I don't have much experience to share,
      except that I would be happy to get in contact with people who might be living in South West
      France, in particular Jamie Nicol, which I think lives in Aude. I am looking for possibilities to
      practice natural farming, and....I hope I will be able contribute to this group in the future.
      Cheers,
      St├ęphane
    • maihki neary