Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: The Ancient Ways Community Yahoo Group

  • linda
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
      Don't worry, it isn't what you fear. I just chalked it up to someone
      sneaking through and deleted it. I haven't seen something like this before.
      It most certainly was out of place as far as I am concerned too. It is a
      great list and so even if a bit of nonsense comes through I am willing to
      use my delete button and just put up with it. So stay.
      linda
      linda's organic gardens: http://photos.yahoo.com/womyn47

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
        Hi,

        I do not think that the post regarding Ancient Ways has anything to do with
        our group. Ancient Ways is looking for new members from our group to join
        their group. Hope this helps.

        Carolyn

        >From: "Benoit Dony" <donybenoit@...>
        >To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Re: The Ancient Ways Community Yahoo Group
        >Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:25:14 -0000
        >
        >Maybe it is not the point and I am wrong but this group is to talk
        >about Fukuoka's farming method or to get information about farming and
        >NOT to be told about religion or any believe of any kind.
        >
        >If this fukuoka group intend to promote this kind of stuff then it is
        >not for me...tell me if it is so
        >
        >Thanks in advance for the answer
        >
        >Benoit Dony from Belgium
        >
        >Agricultural engineer, Teacher in a secondary school (mathematics and
        >sciences)
        >
        > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Alberto Machado"
        ><amachado@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > The Ancient Ways Community Yahoo Group
        > >

        > > The Ancient Ways Community is the Information Community Centre of
        > > The Ancient Ways Incorporated. This is a FREE membership egroup.
        > >
        > > Where as the The Ancient Ways egroup has been designed as a forum for
        > > the Organization's Advisory Council and Committee and paid members,
        > > this group is open to members and all interested parties of the above
        > > Organisation.
        > >
        > > The Ancient Ways Inc. is a NON-PROFIT and Community Service
        > > organisation established to support, advise, and provide pastoral
        > > care for Pagans and Heathens in the community, including those in
        > > Hospitals, Hospices, Nursing Homes, Tertiary Institutions; to act as
        > > a liaison body between other pagan organisations, Pagan Ministers and
        > > the authorities concerned and to run community based functions,
        > > workshops and festival of the Esoteric, Occult, Mystic, Metaphysical,
        > > Pagan, Heathen and Spiritual varieties. The Ancient Ways Inc. is NOT
        > > just a Charity nor does it intend to represent itself as such
        > > although, it has a as described in the Constitution. We are at this
        > > moment in time not requesting financial assistance other than
        > > membership fees.
        > >
        > > There are no membership fees for the On-line Group
        > >
        > > This Yahoo On-line Group named "The Ancient Ways Community" has been
        > > created and established for all interested parties to join and
        > > participate in as on-line members of The Ancient Ways Incorporated.
        > >
        > > http://groups.
        > > yahoo.com/group/The_Ancient_Ways_Community/join
        > >
        > > Please read the front page disclaimer before joining.
        > >
        > > The Public Officer

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Find what you need at prices you�ll love. Compare products and save at MSN�
        Shopping.
        http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701