Help with plants..

  • Marko Ratic
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Join us on forums about gardening, plants, cacti, succulents, herbs, bonsai, rare species..

      Visit http://www.plantsworld.net

      The site is dedicated to the world of plants. You are invited to discuss any topic regarding plants. You can also upload photos of your plants, identify your plants and exchange expirience with other members. If you are into plants, this is the right place to be. Registration is free, and we are wish you a lot of joy through interaction with our members.

      If you have knowledge, mood and time you can join our team of moderators!