Re: [fukuoka_farming] pyrenean gathering

  • emilia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 7:36 AM
      hi souscayrous,
      no way to manage free time this month but what about getting together
      saturday 8 of june?, a grapegrower from the P.O. is also interested in
      coming & perhaps other people. as everybody has questions, etc. we can pass
      on technical info, etc. besides having a good time meeting like-minded
      people! (& u can as well then let me know how to use the computer so as to
      put material in the files...)
      so let me know if it is a good time for u.