http://www.naturalfarming.us/

  • karoubas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2007
      Hello everyone

      Happy New Year

      Panos Manikis and I have been discussing for some time the need for a
      web site to report on our natural farming activities here in Greece
      and in Europe in general and to put forward information for the
      general public.

      The new web site is http://www.naturalfarming.us/ (.com .org and
      .net were taken and .biz did not seem appropriate)

      As usual time is short, but I will update the site whenever I can –
      it's a start.

      Kostas
    • Gloria C. Baikauskas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2007
        Great idea, Kostas! I shall look forward to all additions to the
        site. I also put it in the Links section on my Gardeningorganically
        list group for the use of the Europeans on the group.

        Gloria, Texas