Asking for guidance on starting a farming project

  • akmthomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi friends,
      If my question should really be asked after reading more messages in
      the archives, please tell me to do that, and I will.

      A friend of mine has invited me to use part of the farmland he is
      working with near Stockholm, in order to apply natural farming.
      I am almost completely inexperienced in farming and gardening. Yet I
      really would like to accept his invitation. I feel that natural
      farming is very important today.

      What guidance could anyone offer me? Readings? Networks in Sweden and
      or Norway, Denmark, or any places with similar climate?
      With good wishes and many thanks to this community for all the good
      information and encouragement that is offered to one another,
      Aaron