Re: Manikis Panagiotis farm info!

  • karoubas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
      Dear Mathew,
      I have posted this info before but here it is.

      Panos Manikis number is 2381-0-27-312 the country
      code for greece is 30
      you should call in the evenings 7-830 or in the mornings before 8 AM
      greek time. He is hard to get a hold of - he recently moved again to
      new quarters - he could not stay at his farm because his neighbors
      spray chemicals for their trees - so it was not a healthy environment
      to be breathing this sh---t. We build a cabin up on a hill near his
      farm but far away from the spraying. He plans on having guests in the
      summer - you should call him.

      I have been silently following the discussions of this group with
      interest - my own journey through this natural farming experience has
      been very pleasant. My farm is getting fertile year by year - i have
      planted about 100 trees - i have much to learn - have made mistakes.
      My project to plant 1,000 trees in the nearby park ( was burned 10
      years ago or so)is moving along. I hope to have good results in the
      spring and in the summer, and I will post photos in the spring.

      Kostas

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "earthhobbit82"