New developpments with my farm project

  • Sylvain Picker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      I am announcing that my project (gaiavox.com) is going well and now I am
      searching for a small farm near Montreal (Canada) to grow organic vegetables
      and make a nursery for perenials and trees.
      If somebody know about a farm near Montreal that would be on sale sale,
      please let me know.

      Sylvain Picker