KIKO new member

  • kikoricco
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hi my name is Kiko and I live in NYC. Im very interested in natural
      farming and everything related to that. I want to recommend two
      excellent books The humanure handbook by joseph jenkins, rainwater
      harvesting for drylands by Brad Lancaster. I was wondering which of
      fukuokas books I should start reading and I was also wondering if
      anyone was from the NYC area where I could learn more about
      agroforestry, permaculutre natural farming. In 2008 I want to go study
      agronomy in Bolivia (im part bolivian) and want to eventually start my
      own natural farm over there relying entirely on natural means. I eager
      to learn all that I can. Thank you.