RE: [fukuoka_farming] to souscayrous & more on worms

  • souscayrous
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2002
      This would be excellent Emilia, I'm in need of gaining some local knowledge
      of varieties and sources and meeting likeminded gardeners would be a
      blessing. I'm sure I'll be able to fit into any schedule to suit you, my
      only concern would be that there is so little at Souscayrous so far that
      there'd be little for anyone to see (just me saying ...and this will be the
      cistern, this will be the fruit orchard, I'm going to put in a swale here, a
      dam here etc etc).

      Looking forward to meeting you at last

      Souscayrous