The One-Straw Revolution in estonian

  • Andres Rattur
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2006
      Dear, members of Fukuoka farming group!

      I'm very happy to
      announce
      that�"The�One-Straw�Revolution.�An�Introduction�to�Natural�Farming"�is�now�available�in�estonian�language!
      Actually
      the book was translated allready more than two years ago, but it took so
      long time to get permission for publishing. At this point I would like
      to thank Michiyo Shibuya, who has helped me a lot with obtaining this
      permission.

      I have found that the books of Masanobu Fukuoka
      have been translated to these languages: english, german, french,
      italian, portuguese, croatian, slovakian, thai, malayalami, telugu,
      russian and estonian. Can anyone�add�something�to�this�list?

      With best wishes from translator,
      Andres
      Rattur,
      Estonia!

    • Baris Bozkurt
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2006
        You can add Turkish there, for One Straw Revolution.
        The translator is among us(not me).
        Baris :)

        --- Andres Rattur <Andre66@...> wrote:

        > I have found that the books of Masanobu Fukuoka
        > have been translated to these languages: english,
        > german, french,
        > italian, portuguese, croatian, slovakian, thai,
        > malayalami, telugu,
        > russian and estonian. Can
        > anyone add something to this list?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Robert Monie
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
          Hi Andres,

          Congratulations for getting the translation done. I think Michiyo can also tell you that One Straw Revolution has been translated into Korean. I believe Michiyo met the translator and discovered that he grows all or most of his own food. I wish we could get an interview with him. Growing a substantial part of your own food by sustainable methods is a significant accomplishment, bestowing freedom both comparable and complementary to the freedoms guaranteed by such legal documents as the American Constitution and Bill of Rights. If everyone could grow their own food and generate their own energy, that would be a quiet, peaceful revolution that would make world history.

          Bost Wishes,

          Bob Monie
          Zone 8
          USA

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Andres Rattur
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
            Thank you, Baris!

            All the best,
            Andres!

          • Shashi Kumar
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
              "Kannada" language translation as well

              Andres Rattur wrote:

              >Dear, members of Fukuoka farming group!
              >
              >I'm very happy to
              >announce
              >that "The One-Straw Revolution. An Introduction to Natural Farming" is now available in estonian language!
              >Actually
              >the book was translated allready more than two years ago, but it took so
              >long time to get permission for publishing. At this point I would like
              >to thank Michiyo Shibuya, who has helped me a lot with obtaining this
              >permission.
              >
              >I have found that the books of Masanobu Fukuoka
              >have been translated to these languages: english, german, french,
              >italian, portuguese, croatian, slovakian, thai, malayalami, telugu,
              >russian and estonian. Can anyone add something to this list?
              >

              >With best wishes from translator,
              >Andres
              >Rattur,
              >Estonia!