one year of work in the hectarea 3

  • Javier Dávila
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 26, 2006
      I want to say with the other photos that i agree with the concept of the
      lerning curve
      that cost to me much time and money.

      what i do

      at request of matthew
      include one year of work in the hectarea 3 of pictures.
      you can see them as slides are ordered for date.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/13735317@N00/sets/72157594392885772/

      thanks
      Javier H.
      N.L. Mexico.