Handmade Seeding Tool

  • Sylvain Picker
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2006
      Fukuoka mentioned a handmade seeding tool he designed,
      that was small, cheap and simple.

      Does anybody here knows what tool is he talking about ?
      It would be fantastic to have pictures, drawings or description.

    • blimpyway
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Sylvain Picker"
        <sylvain.picker@...> wrote:

        > Fukuoka mentioned a handmade seeding tool he designed,
        > that was small, cheap and simple.
        >
        > Does anybody here knows what tool is he talking about ?
        > It would be fantastic to have pictures, drawings or description.

        I asked the same question in April, but nobody seemed to know the
        answer. Mabe someone here can ask somebody off this list who might
        know the answer?

        Thank you,
        cezar
      • Matthew Bond
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006
          Is anyone here fluent in Japanese? I have a contact in Japan who
          might be able to assist with this query but her English isn't too
          flash so it would probably be more fruitful if the communication
          were in Japanese.

          Matthew.

          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "blimpyway" <cezar@...>