Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka Books

  • Peter Legrove
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2006
      HI Sean
      Thanks for the link, There are some amazing books in that library.
      Thanks again
      Peter Legrove

      stdobberstein <stdobberstein@...> wrote:
      Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I just joined yesterday. Here's a
      link to a website that has both the One-Straw Revolution and Natural
      Farming in PDF files. I heard that some people were having trouble
      finding Natural Farming, so I thought this link would help those out.

      http://www.soilandhealth.org/01aglibrary/01aglibwelcome.html

      Sean Dobberstein