Thank you Michiyo

  • Anuradha Desikan Eswar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006
      Dear Michiyo and Waka:

      It was a pleasure having you and Waka with us past few days. It was a pleasure too taking you to Chintamani to show you our efforts in greening this planet. Your visit and your suggestions show how we all need to stop on our tracks and turn around to see what little each one of us can do towards making life a joy to live for every living being on this earth.

      Will keep you posted with the developments that happen here.

      Thank you once again!
      warm regards
      Radha