Re: seeds Ball

  • Douglas Barnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
      Hi,

      Are you in Bali? If so, the traditional systems there have far
      outperformed attempts by "experts" advocating modern techniques.

      If you are interested in learning some of Fukuoka's techniques, "The
      "Natural Way of Farming" and "One Straw Revolution" are available at
      the Soil And Health Library at http://www.soilandhealth.org/

      Also, IDEP http://www.idepfoundation.org/index.htm in Indonesia can
      offer you a lot of help, I think.

      I hope that helps.