Re: Seeking Canadian fukuoka farm

  • proaconstrictor
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
      I'd be interested also if there is an example of this kind of this in
      mainland Canada. Or how the priciples play out here.

      Rural Delivery magazine covers some aspects of organic gardening in
      the Maritimes. The reports aren't too encouraging here since there
      isn't a high end restarant clientel for the output and folks don't
      seem to make a go of it on a purely economic basis. Probably just
      waiting for the right person.

      Not really organic gardening, but organic harvesting maybe... These
      guys are near my farm in New Brunswick though they seem to be in
      eurpe when I am in the NB.

      http://www.scytheconnection.com/