Re: 3 Database Tables Setup

  • Faith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
      Niels,

      When you go to the YahooGroup Fukuoka Farming webpage, there are a
      list of links on the left side. They are in the "Database" section.
      You can get to this page via the "Visit Your Group on the Web" link at
      the bottom of the forum emails that you receive.

      By the way, anyone can create new database tables. It might be useful
      as a way to keep standard information so that members don't need to
      keep answering the same questions over and over again (such as, "Where
      can I find Fukuoka's books?").

      Cheers, Faith

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Niels Corfield <mudguard@...>