Re: Introduction

  • akmthomas
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 9, 2006
      Thank you, Sergio, for your recommendation to read Fukuoka's book
      The Natural Way of Farming.

      I would like to ask the group, whether it would be possible to have
      an electronic version of the book available through our shared
      webpage at yahoogroups, the way we have an electronic version of The
      One Straw Revolution? Is the book protected by copyright, or has
      Fukuoka allowed it to be reproduced freely?

      Alternatively, may I ask, if there are publishers of The Natural Way
      of Farming that have less expensive versions, in the way that Other
      India Press has much less expensive versions of One Straw Revolution?
      With best wishes and many thanks to all,
      Aaron

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Sergio Montinola
      <sjmosprey2001@...> wrote:

      > Fukioka wote antother book " The Natural Way of Farming " Please
      get hold of it and you will learn more on how to manage your rice
      farm.

      > Sergio Montinola
      > Philippines
      >
      > Ika S <gasolpertanianorganik@...> wrote:
      > Hallo,
      > I am new member of this maillist.
      > My name Ika, live in Indonesia.
      >
      > I have already read Mr. Fukuoka's Book The One Straw Revolution in
      1991, not longer after I have graduated from Bogor Agriculture
      Institute.

      > That book not just gave me the knowledge - differ with what I
      studied in University - but also the inspiration.

      > 12 years later, in 2004 we bought the rice field. I tried to
      follow that method but maybe not in proper way.

      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 17, 2009
        Well, okay then.