Re: Looking to farm in England.

  • akmthomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21 6:46 AM
      Hi, I would love to know too about Fukuoka practice going on in the
      UK. One idea that I have is that the Resurgence magazine community
      may well have knowledge of Fukuoka methods being practiced. And this
      year a new garden is beginning together with Resurgence. Please see
      http://www.resurgence.org/news/index.htm#rsgc

      With best wishes,
      Aaron

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Doyali Islam <doyali_i@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Katherine!
      >
      > This autumn I might be in England and somewhat near London or
      willing to travel there for some work/study of Fukuoka methods, too.
      If you find anything, PLEASE let me know! Or if you want to talk
      more, e-mail me!