Re: [fukuoka_farming] Looking to farm in England.

  • Doyali Islam
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
      Hi Katherine!

      This autumn I might be in England and somewhat near London or willing to travel there for some work/study of Fukuoka methods, too. If you find anything, PLEASE let me know! Or if you want to talk more, e-mail me!

      Miss Doyali I.

      divineanimal23 <kvp201@...> wrote:
      Hello!

      I'm looking to work/study at a Fukuoka oriented place in England in
      the fall, preferably as close to London as possible.

      Does anyone have any suggestions?

      Peace!,
      Katherine

    • akmthomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2006
        Hi, I would love to know too about Fukuoka practice going on in the
        UK. One idea that I have is that the Resurgence magazine community
        may well have knowledge of Fukuoka methods being practiced. And this
        year a new garden is beginning together with Resurgence. Please see
        http://www.resurgence.org/news/index.htm#rsgc

        With best wishes,
        Aaron

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Doyali Islam <doyali_i@...>