Looking to farm in England.

  • divineanimal23
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 12:44 PM
      Hello!

      I'm looking to work/study at a Fukuoka oriented place in England in
      the fall, preferably as close to London as possible.

      Does anyone have any suggestions?

      Peace!,
      Katherine
    • Doyali Islam
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15 7:05 PM
        Hi Katherine!

        This autumn I might be in England and somewhat near London or willing to travel there for some work/study of Fukuoka methods, too. If you find anything, PLEASE let me know! Or if you want to talk more, e-mail me!

        Miss Doyali I.

        divineanimal23 <kvp201@...> wrote:
        Hello!

        I'm looking to work/study at a Fukuoka oriented place in England in
        the fall, preferably as close to London as possible.

        Does anyone have any suggestions?

        Peace!,
        Katherine

      • akmthomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21 6:46 AM
          Hi, I would love to know too about Fukuoka practice going on in the
          UK. One idea that I have is that the Resurgence magazine community
          may well have knowledge of Fukuoka methods being practiced. And this
          year a new garden is beginning together with Resurgence. Please see
          http://www.resurgence.org/news/index.htm#rsgc

          With best wishes,
          Aaron

          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Doyali Islam <doyali_i@...>