Re: [fukuoka_farming] Seeking Canadian fukuoka farm

  • Ingrid Bauer / Jean-Claude Catry
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006
      hello rodger

      i am living on saltspring island and am practicing natural farming for 15 years ( 6 on the present land ). i will welcome connecting with you .
      jean-claude

    • proaconstrictor
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
        I'd be interested also if there is an example of this kind of this in
        mainland Canada. Or how the priciples play out here.

        Rural Delivery magazine covers some aspects of organic gardening in
        the Maritimes. The reports aren't too encouraging here since there
        isn't a high end restarant clientel for the output and folks don't
        seem to make a go of it on a purely economic basis. Probably just
        waiting for the right person.

        Not really organic gardening, but organic harvesting maybe... These
        guys are near my farm in New Brunswick though they seem to be in
        eurpe when I am in the NB.

        http://www.scytheconnection.com/