Re: [fukuoka_farming] Hello from New Zealand

  • George
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4 1:32 AM
      What part of NZ are you in faith?

      rob

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Faith
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 1:45 AM
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Hello from New Zealand

      Hello,

      I've recently immigrated to New Zealand and am looking for others here
      who are working with Fukuoka's methods, permaculture, edible food
      forests, and/or growing fruit & nut trees to their natural form.

      I'm also interested in understanding more about paramagnetics and the
      energy life of plants. Is there anyone on this list that I can
      possibly connect with?

      I look forward to reading more of the archives on this list. Oh, the
      often referenced, www.seedballs.com site seems to be broken. Is there
      any other online resource that can give me some more details on how to
      make seed balls?

      Thanks heaps!
      Faith

    • Faith

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6 2:43 AM
          Hi Rob, I'm on the North Island, about 45 minutes north of Auckland.
          Are you also in New Zealand?

          Faith

          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "George" <roblyn@...> wrote:

          > What part of NZ are you in faith?
          >
          > rob

        • George
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 7 7:04 AM
            We live in the Waikato Faith. Rain sodding everywhere at present.