Esilèa project is looking for fukuoka-method farmer's

  • sgrlaub
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      HI everybody!

      at first, sorry for my terrible english ( I'll study it, that's a
      promise! &0] )

      then,

      I am an artist, I'm living in Milano city, ITALY.
      I dream about a place where a "tribe" of young men works hard to
      discover a lost/new natural lifestyle by every range of human
      colture at same time.
      and where every kind of art works to advance this Way to all the
      people who's ready to receive it.

      that's the "mission" of what I called Esilèa

      certainly I know that realize Esilèa is uthopic, but in this no-
      sense life I love just to play with the
      impossible!

      So I'm searching for someone that knows fukuoka-method and that
      would like to help me to make the natural agricolture grow up in my
      country, starting by Esilèa.

      everybody wants information about, is a friend.

      thank you all !!!!!!

      Francesco Zamboni

      - sgrlaub@... -