Hello!

  • abi
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hey all,

      my name is abhi, this is my first post to the group so i think i'll
      just intro myself.

      I am an Indian student in Toronto, Canada. I have done much soul
      searching in terms of self-awareness and harmonious living in recent
      years and Fukuoka's words on farming truly appeal to me. I have no
      previous farming experience so I have joined the community garden on
      campus and have volunteered at many farms surrounding Toronto on top
      of my personal research.

      my intent for the future is to move to Boulder, Colorado and begin my
      practice of natural farming on a small plot and take life as it comes
      from there.

      My hope is to gain (and share) as much as possible to the community's
      knowledge.

      With love,
      ~abhi