Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Winter wheat

  • vaeltaja@reppu.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2006
      You can save seed in Europe. There is no general ban for seed saving within European Union, at least.
      Maybe France has some national law about it, I don't know?
      Monsanto etc may not allow seed saving from their varieties (I don't know), but that is between seed buyer and seller, not a law thing.

      Karri