Maybe...

  • John Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001
      Howdy All,

      It seems clear that we are a class with eighty four kids and one
      text book. For what this offer is worth, I am opening myself up as a
      open library for information directly read from the three books of
      Fukuoka's that I own, The One Straw Revolution, The Theroy and
      Practice of Green Philosophy, and The Road Back to Nature. I am not
      sure how this can work, but, we are faced with shortage and I would
      like to help... so just maybe... I can help. We shall see. Please
      tell me though if this is illegal or inappropriate.

      Peace
      Johnboy

      P.S. You forever become responsible for what you have tamed.