learning fukuoka farming in Edessa

  • paganinimic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2006
      Dear friends,
      I am new in this group and I am very happy to see people interested in
      Fukuoka's way of caring for nature and agriculture.

      I would love to learn more about it (up to now I only read books of
      Fukuoka) and I feel I need some time on the field to understand more
      about it.

      Can any of you let me know how I could achieve this in the next months?
      One idea is to go in Greece to do some practice in Panos Manikis'
      farm, how can I contact him? Do you think he is in Greece now?

      Any other idea or opportunity is more that welcome.
      Thank you for your ideas and for this group!
      Cheers
      Michela
    • karoubas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2006
        Dear Michela,
        Sorry it took so long to reply - I was away.
        Panos has his number up and running it is 2381-0-27-312 the country
        code for greece is 30
        you should call in the evenings 7-830 or in the mornings before 8 AM
        greek time
        Kostas

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "paganinimic"