Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka Farming website update [Scanned by Freecom.net]

  • Laurence Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2006
      Dear Larry Haftl ,
      I have spent 30 years developing Fukuoka systems for aquaculture. I would
      appreciate an inclusion on your website under recourses to enable this
      information to be available to members.
      See my web site at: www.ecological-aquaculture.co.uk

      Kind regards
      Laurence Hutchinson
      Director
      Freshwater Solutions
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
        Hello,
        I'll be glad to include a link to your website with the next batch of
        updates I do on the Fukuoka site (probably this coming week). If you put a
        reciprocal link on your website you should use fukuokafarmingol.info as the
        files on my private domain are going away.