Re: Natural farming in uk

  • rajutitus lal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      Dear friend,
      sorry, deley in reply, my computer was out of order.In no-till natural farming if you are not tilling and giving back all straw it means soil is rich and soft.For sowing seeds your method is perfect we call it dibbling.But for ground cover crop such as clover direct seeding is ok even with the main crop dibling you can scatter clover seeds.
      clover will stop grass and will cover all land.In this cover there will be no need to dibbling, direct seedig or seed ball will give perfect result.
      Thanks
      Raju

      S Jagannathan <poojyum@...> wrote:
      Dear Rajuji,

      I hope you got my previous mail. Eagerly anticipating your reply!

      Jagan.