permeaculture in Winnipeg

  • cywgcyyc2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2006
      Hi there. I was in contact with you about farming in Winnipeg. I have
      recently returned to Winnipeg and am interested in the project you are
      undertaking at the University. You can get a hold of me through Yahoo
      or tskkwog@...

      My name is Travis and I live in Lindenwoods. Hopefully there will be
      some experimenting at Fort Whyte. I am going to be speaking with the
      coordinator of the Earthshare organic farm on the site.
      Cheers.