Re: [fukuoka_farming] heavy writings

  • Steve Gage
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 8:14 PM
      witchessocks wrote:

      i love making seedballs! it
      keeps my hands busy so i don't go meddle with nature some more!

      ---

      robin,

      That statement just might hold the key to any possibility of a future for humankind.

      Such busy, busy monkeys we are! And if you've ever lived in monkey country, you know that monkeys just love to break things!

      Thanks for an excellent post...

      - S
    • Anuradha Desikan Eswar
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 8:46 PM
        Hi:

        Could you share with us specific care we need to take if we need to make seedballs having seeds for trees?

        Regards
        Radha