guidance on apple tree seedlings

  • akmthomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 5:01 AM
      Dear friends,

      I have been lucky to have four apple seedlings growing well in a pot
      in my window in Stockholm. I am really quite unpracticed and unread,
      and would appreciate any guidance on caring for these apple tree
      seedlings. Books, websites, tips, next steps, et cetera!

      I think that the next step I must take quite soon is to give each of
      these seedlings its own pot to grow in, or re-plant somewhere. Even
      that, I have little knowledge of how to do.

      With many thanks for any guidance or help,
      and best wishes,
      Aaron