seed balls

  • zhenshanrhen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2006
      I am at a Permaculture course and none of us have experience with seed
      ball making. Anyone care to share their experience?
      Thanx
    • chuckaoru
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006
        I'm finally getting around to making seed balls. Is the ratio of 1
        part seed to 3 parts compost to 5 parts clay the best way to go?
        I'd also like to know if Masanobu Fukuoka is still alive. A couple of
        years ago my former supervisor in Imabari, Ehime (Shikoku) mistakenly
        told me that he had passed away.