Re: Digest Number 131

  • souscayrous
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2002
      Again I tried to answer this yesterday, but...(machines!)

      As a member of the group you have the ability to access the
      Yahoogroups
      Fukuoka Farming webpage with its associated sections (Messages, Chat,
      Members, Post message, files ...etc) just click on the files section
      on the
      list to the left hand of the screen, fill in your name and password if
      requested and then when you access the page containing the group
      files right
      click on your mouse on the file you wish to download and then save it
      whichever folder you want when the dialogue box appears.

      Let me know if this doesn't work and we'll try another way. Good Luck.

      Souscayrous

      --- In fukuoka_farming@y..., Nathan McClintock