Photo Sharing

  • rajutitus lal
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12 7:38 PM
      Dear friends.
      Thank you very much for showing veryvery nice photos of your project and
      nice suggestions.Thank you very much for seeing our Photos and nice comments.
      We are showing your photos to our friends .Thanks -Raju

    • Shashi Kumar
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25 4:53 AM
        I am curious to know organic farming initiatives advocated by Mr. Sibhas
        Palakar, Maharastra, India. Help from list member who know further
        details of Mr. Suhbas Palekar's organic farming initiative is greatly
        appreciated.

        Best regards,
        Shashi